Focused on pedagogy. Based on the ISTE Standards.
ISTE is focused on pedagogy, not tools. It’s not about edtech per se, it’s about what you do with the tech to transform learning and improve student outcomes.
Are you ready to be an ISTE Certified Educator?
To be successful in this program we believe it is important to consider these questions.
- Are you an educator who is interested in professional growth and who sees the ISTE Standards as a roadmap for using technology to learn?
- Are you an educator who has experience and comfort using varied technology in the classroom?
- Are you an educator who is comfortable with and has experience successfully taking online professional learning (courses)?
Benefits of becoming an ISTE Certified Educator
- Become part of the ISTE Certified Educator community
- Join ISTE Certified Educator meet ups at the ISTE conference
- Identify yourself with the ISTE Certified Educator email signature and digital badges
- Opportunity to earn three graduate level credits.
Through our partnership with New Jersey City University, you can earn three graduate level credits at the cost of $270. Once you successfully pass the ISTE Certification, click this link for submission instructions: https://njcu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3jAdwkS8j9G8b6R