- Use of digital tools
- Leverage learning models to personalize learning
- Use advanced features to optimize workflow
- Analyze and interpret student data
- Organize your class and school materials more effectively
- Design interactive curricula
- Teach beyond the four walls of your classroom
- Harness the power of Google for research
- Give students a voice
- Specific test-taking tips
- 3 weeks (Lvl 1); 4 weeks (Lvl 2)
- Online format – learn at your OWN pace and on YOUR schedule
- Live webinars*
- 15 hours total
- Test-taking tips
- Dedicated facilitator
- Scheduled office hours for Q & A
*all webinars will be recorded and available on demand
– Desktop, laptop, or Chromebook – Note: Mobile devices do not allow use of all of the features of Google Apps that are required.
– Google account –Note: A Google for Education (school issued account) is preferred because it provides some features that are not available in a personal account.
Includes voucher for Google Certification Exam
(Exam vouchers will be emailed out upon 100% completion of the course, which includes the evaluation. Vouchers are contingent upon course completion. Please note vouchers will be sent out within two business days of course completion.)
NOTE: These courses are designed to help educators who have some experience using Google to improve their use of Google tools to advance learning in the classroom.
For specific office hours for each session please visit: http://bit.ly/bcodhours
For Boot Camp On Demand FAQ’s: http://bit.ly/bcodfaqs
*Discounts available for groups of 5+ Enter promo code: “L2GROUP5” when checking out.
Register via Purchase Order here.
There are no reviews yet.