- Use of digital tools
- Leverage learning models to personalize learning
- Use advanced features to optimize workflow
- Analyze and interpret student data
- Organize your class and school materials more effectively
- Design interactive curricula
- Teach beyond the four walls of your classroom
- Harness the power of Google for research
- Give students a voice
- Specific test-taking tips
- 3 weeks (Lvl 1); 4 weeks (Lvl 2)
- Online format – learn at your OWN pace and on YOUR schedule
- Live webinars*
- 15 hours total
- Test-taking tips
- Dedicated facilitator
- Scheduled office hours for Q & A
*all webinars will be recorded and available on demand
– Desktop, laptop, or Chromebook – Note: Mobile devices do not allow use of all of the features of Google Apps that are required.
– Google account –Note: A Google for Education (school issued account) is preferred because it provides some features that are not available in a personal account.
Includes voucher for Google Certification Exam
(Exam vouchers will be emailed out upon 100% completion of the course, which includes the evaluation. Vouchers are contingent upon course completion. Please note vouchers will be sent out within two business days of course completion.)
NOTE: These courses are designed to help educators who have some experience using Google to improve their use of Google tools to advance learning in the classroom.
*Discounts available for groups of 5+ Enter promo code: “L2GROUP5” when checking out.
Register via Purchase Order here.