- Plus specific test-taking tips!
- 3 weeks (Lvl 1); 4 weeks (Lvl 2)
- Online format – learn at your OWN pace and on YOUR schedule
- Live webinars*
- 15 hours total
- Test-taking tips
- Dedicated facilitator
- Scheduled office hours for Q & A
*all webinars will be recorded and available on demand
– Desktop, laptop, or Chromebook – Note: Mobile devices do not allow use of all of the features of Google Apps that are required.
– Google account – Note: A Google for Education (school issued account) is preferred because it provides some features that are not available in a personal account.
Includes voucher for Google Certification Exam
(Exam vouchers will be emailed out upon 100% completion of the course, which includes the evaluation. Vouchers are contingent upon course completion. Please note vouchers will be sent out within two business days of course completion.)
NOTE: These courses are designed to help educators who have some experience using Google to improve their use of Google tools to advance learning in the classroom.
For specific office hours for each session please visit: http://bit.ly/bcodhours
For Boot Camp On Demand FAQ’s: http://bit.ly/bcodfaqs
*Discounts available for groups of 5+ Enter promo code: “L1GROUP5” when checking out.
Register via Purchase Order here.
Deanna L –
I learned so much in Boot Camp Certified Educator Level 1. I learned so many new and wonderful things about Google and how to implement them within my school district. I recommend this course to everyone!!
Jamie B. –
Just passed the Google Educator Level 1 Exam – thank you to everyone at Eduscape for providing help with the course and such rigorous training. It paid off!
Kate Fuller – Birkenhead School – New Zealand –
Eduscape played a vital role in my certification: it provided structure and an urgency to my studies, and provided support in the form of great how-to clips and emails. I recommend Eduscape to anyone planning for a successful Google L1 exam.