Here at Eduscape, we continued to do our best to support educators in every way we can, and we even launched some new products, services, and partnerships!
Highlights from 2021
- We launched myEduscape, an innovative online professional development platform for educators. This engagedLearning community was designed to help educators and administrators learn at their own pace with a scenario-based approach to support active learning. It features over 100 courses and 30+ learning paths, and continues to grow.
- We expanded our offerings for foreign edtech companies with Eduscape Global and launched a DEI practice led by Samantha Fletcher, a prominent voice in DEI and a Harvard Equity and Inclusion Fellow.
- Our partner Photon released a line of new Teaching Kits to support all subject areas, and counselors from the Newark Board of Education, and second and sixth grade classes at Heyworth Elementary School discovered how much can be accomplished with the help of the Photon robot.
- Data Projections formed a partnership with Eduscape to launch DPI Academy, which offers professional development, "best-in-class" digital content, and STEM solutions. In addition, Trafera selected Eduscape to continue expanding its ecosystem of resources for schools.
- Our partner School Day continued to make updates to its platform to make it even more effective and engaging. The new Teacher Wellbeing Model surveys teachers and provides school leaders with insights into their staff's wellbeing. With guidance from Eduscape, feedback cards were also extensively updated and expanded to offer suggestions in areas of need, with tips for group discussion.
- We continued to provide exemplary professional development across the U.S. in all areas.
Looking Forward to 2022
It's difficult to predict what the coming year has in store, but the Eduscape team will continue to develop the best solutions to support educators and students.
Here's what we'll be focusing on in 2022:
- Helping schools navigate the uncertain future by providing PD that is personalized, relevant, and needed by educators
- Continuing to evolve our offerings
- Expanding partnerships to introduce additional programs and products