Eduscape is a nationally certified Google for Education training partner.
Whether you are seeking to accelerate your Google Workspace adoption or leverage Google Classroom as your school or district’s LMS, we can enable success.
We can work with your staff whether you are brand new to Google or if your school requires assistance with deeper integration. All workshops are designed using the Eduscape Framework for Professional Learning, which focuses on three elements: Culture and Mindset, Learning the Tools and Instructional Design.
Most of our offerings can be funded through Entitlement Funds.
Workshops that Transform Teaching and Learning
Setting Up Your Virtual Classroom
Promoting Inquiry Through Collaboration
Using Assessment to Personalize Learning
Problem-Based Learning Powered by Google Workspace for Education
Access for All – Google Accessibility
By completing the workshops in this track, teachers will acquire a strong foundation in the basic tools, and begin exploring how to write and implement activities and assessments that increase student engagement.
– Making Chrome Work for You
– Increasing Collaboration in the Cloud (Drive, Docs, Slides)
– Staying Organized and Connected with Google Workspace (Calendar, Keep, Gmail, Sheets)
– Grading Made Easy with Google Forms and Sheets
– Using Search to Find Reliable Sources
– Make it Visual (Drawings)
– Be Internet Awesome
– Google Apps for Office Staff
– Google Apps for Administrators
Beyond The Basics
The workshops in this track take teachers past the introductory level and move into exploring the more advanced tools, with the goal of creating lessons and activities that focus on increasing collaboration, critical thinking, and student agency.
– Level Up with Add-ons
– Going Paperless with a Virtual Classroom (Classroom)
– Personalizing Learning with Digital Assessment (Forms)
– Accessibility with Google Workspace
– Including Families in Your Digital Classroom (Sites, Calendar, YouTube)
– Tracking Student Growth with Digital Portfolios
– Shaping Student Work with Community
– Building Materials with Digital Tools
– Explore the World from Your Classroom
– Applied Digital Skills
Advancing Your Skills
The workshops in this track dive deep into pedagogy and have teachers working in ways to shift learning into the students hands.
– Personalizing Learning with Google Tools
– Inquiry-Based Instruction
– Teaching Above the Line: SAMR and Google Workspace
– Problem vs Project Based – What’s the difference?